Two days of embroidery immersion in dime’s Stitch Lab, where your stitches make a difference.
What is Stitch Lab?
We’ve designed this class to be unlike any other. This hands-on class gives you the opportunity to use the most current dealer-supplied embroidery machines and tools for two-days. You’ll be learning, creating and having fun alongside your classmates in this completely hands-on event.
Every project you make during the event will be donated to a local charity (or charities) of the dealer’s choice! Your stitches will make a difference!
Plus! Each participant will go home with:
- Embroidery designs, instructions AND blanks to make the same 6 projects made in class.
Make 6 Projects in this 2-day event:
- Embroidered Hedgehog
- Embossed Baby Blanket
- Stitch Swag Notebook
- Piece-in-the-Hoop Zippered Cosmetic Case
- Quilt Row – Laundry Loads of Fun
- T-shirt Neckline
Develop 15 Techniques by Making the 6 Featured Projects:
- Quilt with your embroidery machine
- Learn precision piecing in the hoop
- In the hoop zipper insertion
- Proven methods for embroidering on terrycloth
- Sure-fire placement for sets of luxurious towels – matching sets – no mistakes, guaranteed!
- Add dimensional accents to everyday items
- Make your appliqué designs look more professional
- Use embroidery designs to make functional, beautiful items
- Edit like a pro!
- Hooping techniques for tired hands
- Shortcuts for stitching multiple items
- How to hoop ready-wear items
- Tame tricky fabrics – ultra suede, velvet, vinyl, leather and silk
- Hoop once and only once!
- Placement, placement, placement – nail it the first time!