Join Inspirations Consultants for this fun and informative event in a relaxed learning environment.
Register now for only $29
Embroiderers tell us hooping is their biggest challenge. Half of this 5-hour class includes hands-on placement, hooping and stitching activities.
Learn how to mark and hoop the top five projects: onesies, left-chest, towels, napkins and continuous embroidery.
Plus! Students will stitch two Make and Take projects: a fabric postcard and an Insta-Pocket in a round-robin format.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace
- Land the embroidery where they planned!
- Use the pros’ applique tips
- Create and critique precision lettering
- Turn words into artwork
- Edit designs on the fly
- Transform simple sketches into artistic thread works
- Multiply their embroidery design stash
- Master continuous embroidery
- Navigate on the machine’s editing screen
- Hoop and stitch on dealer’s choice of embroidery machines
- Use automatic threaders
- Use machine editing features
Cost to attend: Only $29
- Goody Bag that includes CD with Make & Take projects