Join Inspirations Consultants for this fun and informative event in a relaxed learning environment.
Register now for only $29
Quilting with your embroidery machine is one of today’s most sought-after embroidery skills. Half of this 5-hour class includes stitching and quilting activities. Lecture demonstration with opportunity to use dime tools in class during quilting and embroidery segments!
Includes Make & Take Project: Experience the latest machine features while creating an appliqued quilt
block – all materials provided!
- Design an entire quilt top using state-of-the-art fabric design software
- Experiment with repeating patterns to create allover fabrics
- Learn piece in-the-hoop techniques for piecing quilt blocks on an embroidery machine
- Learn the quilt-as-you-go method for quilting using Stipple products
At the Quilting Stations
- Test drive the Weightless Quilter – the solution for handling bulky quilts
- Stitch a 3-D applique
- Quilt and take home an appliqued quilt block
- Monster Hoops
- Test drive the Weightless Quilter
- Navigate the machine’s editing screen
- Hoop and stitch on dealer-provided embroidery machines
- Use automatic threaders
- Use machine editing features
- Plus! All attendees will receive a fully activated copy of Embroidery Tool Shed Inspiration Software! (A $199 value!) and gift bag with assortment of amazing products!
To Book an Event Contact: Ted Roche / firstname.lastname@example.org / 214-466-1576