Inspiration Social Embroidery Techniques from A to Z
Quilters Headquarters – April 22 – 23, 2016
Join Inspiration Consultant, Melisa Nisius
at Quilters Headquarters
for the Embroidery Techniques from A to Z Event!
Embroidery Techniques from Applique to Zippers
You will learn:
- Applique – inside and out – everything from basic satin edge to trendy motifs on flat to furry fabrics and everything in between.
- Smorgasbord of lettering techniques: monogramming, miniature, bubble, puffy and calligraphy to fit all of your needs. Say it with embroidery!
- Stitch a hat on a single needle? Yes you can! Learn how to mark, stabilize and hoop a hat in no time!
- Discover Stitch Swag! Now it’s easy to transform one dimensional embroidery into oh-so-cute and useful 3D projects. These in the hoop projects deliver fun and creativity with every stitch.
- Zipper insertion and flawless buttonholes for all your garment needs.
- 4-hour lecture demo including interactive student hands-on segments.
- Brand new presentation, fresh samples and hot new techniques!
Bonus! Register and receive the Star Bright Collection for FREE!
Plus! All attendees will receive a fully activated copy of Stitched Snapshots Software! (A $199 value!)
Cost to attend: Only $29
Registration online is required to receive the Star Bright Collection for free. Registering online only “reserves” your seat. Payment for registration must be made at the dealer location directly to confirm your registration.
3705 S Grange Ave.
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
Phone: (605) 334-1611
April 22, 2016: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
April 23, 2016: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Refreshments will be included.