Join Inspirations Consultants for this fun and informative event in a relaxed learning environment.
Register now for only $29
Nothing says homemade like poor quality lettering. In this 5-hour class, learn the theory and practice of creating high-quality embroidered lettering. In the first part of the day, we’ll cover software features to help create the best lettering ever, and in the second part of the day, we’ll stitch examples, round-robin style.
Includes Make & Take Project: Experience the latest machine features while creating an appealing make-and-take project – all materials provided!
Learn how to:
- Choose the best font for a project.
- Get clean crisp text in small sizes.
- Create popular word art style birth squares & more – the easy way.
- Discover classic and modern approaches to a lettering favorite – the monogram.
- Create your own keepsake linens with heirloom-look monograms.
- Stitch large lettering that won’t snag or pull out.
- Choose the right thread for big and bold or light and delicate.
- Keep lettering from disappearing into textured fabrics.
- Make quick work of poems, scriptures, recipes & more.
- Pump up lettering with 3D embroidery foam lettering.
- Make towel monograms that will last the life of the towel.
- Embroider lettering on light delicate fabrics with no stabilizer show-through.
- Plus! All attendees will receive a fully activated copy of Embroidery Tool Shed Inspiration Software! (A $199 value!) and gift bag with assortment of amazing products!
To Book an Event Contact: Ted Roche / firstname.lastname@example.org / 214-466-1576