Join Inspirations Consultants for this fun and informative event in a relaxed learning environment.
Register now for only $29
Nothing says homemade like poor quality lettering. In this 5-hour class, students will learn the theory and practice of creating high-quality embroidered lettering. In the first part of the day, we’ll cover software features to help you create your best lettering ever, and in the second part of the day, we’ll stitch examples, round-robin style.
Attendees will learn how to:
- How to choose the best font for your project
- Get clean crisp text in small sizes
- Create popular word art style birth squares and more- the easy way
- Stitch large lettering that won’t snag or pull out
- Choose the right thread for big and bold or light and delicate
- Keep your lettering from disappearing into textured fabrics
- Make quick work of poems, scriptures, recipes and more
- Pump up your lettering with 3D embroidery foam lettering
- Make towel monograms that will last the life of the towel
- Embroider lettering on light delicate fabrics with no stabilizer show-through
Cost to attend: Only $29
- Get a free issue of Designs in Machine Embroidery!
- Plus! All attendees will receive a fully activated copy of My Emoji Stitches software! (A $199 value!)
Now you can stitch your own avatars and emojis!
To Book an Event Contact: Ted Roche / firstname.lastname@example.org / 214-466-1576