Inspiration Social Quilting & Embroidery Mixer
Jackman’s Fabrics – December 4 – 5, 2015
Join Inspiration Consultant, Donna Siler
at Jackman’s Fabrics
for the Quilting & Embroidery Mixer!
Learn to quilt a block, a row or a bed-size quilt with an embroidery machine.
Attendees will learn how to:
- create perfect quilt blocks
- eliminate complicated math for borders and sashing
- overcome ugly quilt backs
- select the best hoop for the quilt
- support the weight of the quilt
- select the right designs for the quilt
- plan the quilting layout
- cut custom quilt templates
- master continuous embroidery
- duplicate Eileen Roche’s reversible piecing technique
- design perfect quilt labels
- land the embroidery where you planned!
- My Quilt Embellisher
- My Block Piecer
- My Quilt Planner
- Cheater Quilts
- Print & Stick Target Paper
- And more!
Cost to attend – ONLY $29 and receive a free surprise goody bag!
PLUS if you REGISTER ONLINE before November 4, 2015, you will receive the Floral Delight design in multiple formats. Payment for registration must be made directly at the dealer location to confirm registration.
Seating is limited.
1234 North Lindbergh
Saint Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 994-1060
December 4, 2015: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Refreshments will be provided.
Registration Fee Only $29