Inspiration Social Quilting & Embroidery Mixer
Green’s Sewing & Vacuum – May 20 – 21, 2016
Join Inspiration Consultant, Ashley Jones
at Green’s Sewing & Vacuum
for the Quilting & Embroidery Mixer!
Learn to quilt a block, a row or a bed-size quilt with an embroidery machine.
Attendees will learn how to:
- create perfect quilt blocks
- eliminate complicated math for borders and sashing
- overcome ugly quilt backs
- select the best hoop for the quilt
- support the weight of the quilt
- select the right designs for the quilt
- plan the quilting layout
- cut custom quilt templates
- master continuous embroidery
- duplicate Eileen Roche’s reversible piecing technique
- design perfect quilt labels
- land the embroidery where you planned!
- My Quilt Embellisher
- My Block Piecer
- My Quilt Planner
- Cheater Quilts
- Print & Stick Target Paper
- And more!
Plus! All attendees will receive a free surprise goody bag! Cost to attend: Only $29
Registration online is required to receive the Quilted Blossoms Designs. Registering online only “reserves” your seat. Payment for registration must be made at the dealer location directly to confirm your registration.
Green’s Sewing & Vacuum
1017 Knutson Ave
Medford, OR 97504
Phone: (541) 779-3411
May 20, 2016: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
May 20, 2016: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
May 21, 2016: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Refreshments will be included.
Registration Fee Only $29