Join Inspirations Consultants for this fun and informative event in a relaxed learning environment.
Register now for only $29
Did you know your embroidery machine can do everything from applique to zippers?
Half of this 5-hour class includes hands-on placement, hooping and stitching activities.
Learn how to mark and hoop three embroiderables: hat, speed technique on napkins and continuous embroidery.
Plus! Attendees will stitch two Make and Take projects: a fabric postcard and an Insta-Pocket in a round-robin format.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Create perfect applique from the inside out on flat to furry fabrics
- Ramp up basic applique with trendy motif finishes
- Make raw edge applique that withstands the test of time
- Embroider reverse applique on garments and accessories
- Design unique monograms
- Speed up stitching multiples
- Successfully stitch miniature text
- Add dimension to simple fonts and designs with Puffy foam
- Produce bubble text from scratch
- Generate romantic calligraphy elements
- Mark, stabilize and hoop a hat on any machine – even a traditional single-needle machine
- Transform flat designs into a Bundle of Fun in the hoop
- Install zippers painlessly with an embroidery machine
- Stitch flawless buttonholes for all your garment needs
- Embellish sleeves, hems and necklines
- Master continuous embroidery
- Use placement guides and alignment marks
- Navigate on the machine’s editing screen
- Hoop and stitch on dealer’s choice of embroidery machines
- Use automatic threaders
- Use machine editing features
Cost to attend: Only $29
- Goody Bag that includes CD with Make & Take projects
- Plus! All attendees will receive a fully activated copy of My Emoji Stitches software! (A $199 value!)
Now you can stitch your own avatars and emojis!
Contact Event Manager: Ted Roche / firstname.lastname@example.org / 214-466-1576