It’s design school for embroidery, fabric and quilt lovers. Discover multiple quilting techniques in this new hands-on event!
Who should attend?
This 4-hour lecture demo is designed for all quilting skill levels.
- If you’ve ever wanted to design your fabric, then this event is for you!
- If you have quilt tops and need to finish them, we’ll show you how!
- If you love software, then bring your laptop and follow along to learn how easy it is to piece in the hoop, create beautiful quilting designs and design one-of-a-kind fabric!
- Like to learn by doing? Then you’ll love the Design Workshop where you’ll use state-of-the-art fabric design software, build a block in the hoop and learn how to manage a full-size quilt on an embroidery machine!
At the Computer:
1. Design an entire quilt top using state-of-the-art fabric design software.
2. Experiment with repeating patterns to create allover fabrics!
3. Learn piece in-the-hoop techniques for making individual quilt blocks at the embroidery machine.
4. Learn the quilt-as-you-go method for quilting using Stipple products!
At the Quilting Stations:
5. Test drive the Weightless Quilter – the solution for handling bulky quilts.
6. Stitch machine embroidered quilting designs using the shortE!
Have a stack of unfinished quilt tops at home? Learn how templates can aid in planning quilting design placement for flawless results!
1. Royal Quilting Designs. Sent via email upon registration.
2. Free goody bag given on the day of the event.
Event Price: $29