Join Inspirations Consultants for this fun and informative event in a relaxed learning environment.
Register now for only $29
Quilting with your embroidery machine is one of today’s most sought-after embroidery skills.
Half of this 5-hour class includes stitching and quilting activities.
Lecture demonstration with opportunity to use dime tools in class during quilting and embroidery segments!
Plus! Students will stitch a Make and Take Project in round-robin format.
- Design an entire quilt top using state-of-the-art fabric design software
- Experiment with repeating patterns to create allover fabrics
- Learn piece in-the-hoop techniques for piecing quilt blocks on an embroidery machine
- Learn the quilt-as-you-go method for quilting using Stipple products
At the Quilting Stations:
- Test drive the Weightless Quilter – the solution for handling bulky quilts
- Stitch machine embroidered quilting designs using the shortE
- Stitch a 3-D applique
- Quilt and take home an appliqued quilt block
- Piece a block
- Monster Hoops and Perfect Quilt Templates
- Test drive both the shortE and Weightless Quilter
- Navigate the machine’s editing screen
- Hoop and stitch on dealer’s choice of embroidery machines
- Use automatic threaders
- Use machine editing features
Cost to attend: Only $29
- Get a free issue of Designs in Machine Embroidery!
- Plus! All attendees will receive a fully activated copy of My Emoji Stitches software! (A $199 value!)
Now you can stitch your own avatars and emojis!
To Book an Event Contact: Ted Roche / firstname.lastname@example.org / 214-466-1576