- June 15th at 2:00pm CDT
June 15, 2021
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Event Replay (CDT Time Zone)
June 15, 2021 - June 17, 2021
3:30 pm - 12:30 pm
Event Phone: 618-444-2385
Join Eileen Roche and Aine McCarthy for a She Shed experience where you will find everything you need to make your embroidery escape!
Virtual Sewing Guild
Margaret Moorehead will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on June 15th!
A She Shed doesn’t have to be a building, it can be a place where all your favorite things are found – from machines to tools to your favorite pet companions.
The She Shed Embroidery Escape will answer important embroidery questions – from design placement to hooping to software.
Watch and learn how to mark and hoop left-chest, towels, onesies and download a free design.
Learn How To
- Transform your embroidery with easy software techniques.
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel.
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement.
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace.
- Land the embroidery where planned.
- Create precise professional lettering.
- Edit designs on the fly.
- Multiply your embroidery design stash.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
All who attend will get a free She Shed Embroidery Design
Venue Phone: 618-444-2385
Venue Website: https://virtualsewingguild.net/
She Shed Embroidery Escape – 90 minute Virtual event
June 15th at 2:00pm CDT
Educator Presenting: Aine McCarthy
Co-Host: Eileen Roche
Participating Store Host: Margaret Moorehead