- September 23, Wednesday at 12pm CDT
September 23, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Event Replay
September 23, 2020 - September 25, 2020
1:30 pm - 10:30 am
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: 712-258-1188
Join Eileen Roche and Ashley Jones
for Holiday Gift Making virtual event –
Tri-State Sewing & Quilting Exclusive Event!
Sign in to see exciting samples and learn new techniques to make gifts for everyone on your gift list. From whimsical and youthful to sophisticated and elegant – all made in My Lace Maker software from DIME. Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation with Eileen Roche and Ashley Jones!
Paula Rudolph will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on September 23rd!
Transform your holidays with specialty embroidery techniques for decorations, wearables, accessories and more. See dozens of professionally-created samples. Learn the secrets to professional results and bring your questions. DIME’s experts will be happy to solve your embroidery questions.
Learn 7 Specialty Techniques
- Stabilize free-standing lace for home accents and wearables
- Add sparkle and shine with Mylar and metallic thread
- Elevate gift wrap and greeting cards with unique embroidered elements
- Make embroidered jewelry
- Upcycle fashions with lace
- Learn to custom fit lace to any garment – yokes, pocket flaps, hems and more
- Create an enchanting table setting with 3-D lacy accents
Includes a Stitch at Home Project: Each attendee can download a free lace project design of a fun cord keeper- downloadable lace design provided!
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Venue Phone: 712-258-1188
Venue Website: http://www.tristatesew.com/
Holiday Gift Making – 90 minute Virtual Event
September 23, Wednesday at 12pm CDT
Educator Presenting: Ashley Jones
Co-Host: Eileen Roche
Participating Store Host: Paula Rudolph