- Thomas Sewing Center - February 24, 2018
February 24, 2018
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
We're sorry, but all ticket sales have ended.
Event Phone: (972) 681-3996
Join Inspiration Consultant,
at Thomas Sewing Center
for Design Workshop Event!
Who should attend?
This 4-hour lecture demo is designed for all quilting skill levels.
- If you’ve ever wanted to design your fabric, then this event is for you!
- If you have quilt tops and need to finish them, we’ll show you how!
- If you love software, then bring your laptop and follow along to learn how easy it is to piece in the hoop, create beautiful quilting designs and design one-of-a-kind fabric!
- Like to learn by doing? Then you’ll love the Design Workshop where you’ll use state-of-the-art fabric design software, build a block in the hoop and learn how to manage a full-size quilt on an embroidery machine!
1. Design an entire quilt top using state-of-the-art fabric design software.
2. Experiment with repeating patterns to create allover fabrics!
3. Learn piece in-the-hoop techniques for making individual quilt blocks at the embroidery machine.
4. Learn the quilt-as-you-go method for quilting using Stipple products!
At the Quilting Stations:
5. Test drive the Weightless Quilter – the solution for handling bulky quilts.
6. Stitch machine embroidered quilting designs using the shortE!
Have a stack of unfinished quilt tops at home? Learn how templates can aid in planning quilting design placement for flawless results!
Event Price: $29
Venue Phone: (972) 681-3996
18775 LBJ Frwy, Suite 200, Mesquite, Texas, 75150, United States