- March 25th at 4:00 pm CST
March 25, 2021
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Event Replay (CST Time Zone)
March 25, 2021 - March 27, 2021
5:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Event Phone: 281-807-4210 or 281-469-5377
Join Eileen Roche and Aine McCarthy for a She Shed experience where you will find everything you need to make your embroidery escape!
Sewing & Vacuum Warehouse
Shanena and Tricia will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on March 25th!
A She Shed doesn’t have to be a building, it can be a place where all your favorite things are found – from machines to tools to your favorite pet companions.
The She Shed Embroidery Escape will answer important embroidery questions – from design placement to hooping to software.
Watch and learn how to mark and hoop left-chest, towels, onesies and download a free design.
Learn How To
- Transform your embroidery with easy software techniques.
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel.
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement.
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace.
- Land the embroidery where planned.
- Create precise professional lettering.
- Edit designs on the fly.
- Multiply your embroidery design stash.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
All who attend will get a free She Shed Embroidery Design
Venue Phone: 281-807-4210 or 281-469-5377
Venue Website: https://www.sewingmachinewarehouse.com/
She Shed Embroidery Escape – 90 minute Virtual event
March 25th at 4:00 pm CST
Educator Presenting: Aine McCarthy
Co-Host: Eileen Roche
Participating Store Host: Shanena and Tricia