- July 24th, Friday at 2pm PDT (4pm CDT)
July 24, 2020
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Event Replay
July 24, 2020 - July 26, 2020
3:30 pm - 12:30 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: 818-332-7777
Join Eileen Roche and Aine McCarthy
for Lace Making Tips Online event –
Sewing Machine Warehouse Customer Exclusive!
Attend this class and learn new specialty techniques including upcycling fashions with lace, embroidered fringe, mylar applique, & more! Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation with Aine McCarthy and Eileen Roche!
Scott Goodman & Jennifer Anderson will be the moderators of this event and looks forward to joining you on July 24th!
Learn new techniques that showcase projects from graceful and elegant to fun and frivolous. We’ll surprise you with all the special affects you can create with your embroidery machine, stabilizers and thread. From fashion to home decor, if you want your friends to say, “You made that?” this is the class for you.
Includes a Stitch at Home Project: Experience the latest machine features while creating a fun lace bookmark– downloadable lace design provided!
Learn 7 new specialty techniques!
- Stabilize free-standing lace for fashionable athleisure wear, home accents, and more.
- Custom fit lace for your garments.
- Upcycle fashions with lace.
- Add a glistening touch to your embroidery with metallics and Mylar.
- Discover inspiration with trendy dimensional embroidery techniques!
- Make embroidered jewelry.
- Add lacy effects to monograms.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Venue Phone: 818-332-7777
Venue Website: https://www.kneedle.com/
Camouflage With Lace – 90 minute Virtual event
July 24th, Friday at 2pm PDT (4pm CDT)
Educator Presenting: Aine McCarthy
Co-Host: Eileen Roche
Participating Store Moderator: Scott Goodman & Jennifer Anderson
Contact Information: email@example.com