- Sewing Machine Warehouse - June 5, 2020
June 5, 2020
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sewing Machine Warehouse - June 6, 2020
June 6, 2020
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Event Phone: (818) 332-7777
Learn from a dime embroidery expert,
for this fun and informative event in a relaxed learning environment.
Sewing Machine Warehouse
Register now for only $29
Attend this class and learn new specialty techniques including upcycling fashions with lace, embroidered fringe, mylar applique, puffy foam & more! Space is limited – register today!
Learn new techniques in this 5-hour class that showcase projects from graceful and elegant to fun and frivolous. We›ll surprise you with all the special effects you can create with your embroidery machine, stabilizers and thread. From fashion to home decor, if you want your friends to say, “You made that?” this is the class for you.
Includes Make & Take Project: Experience the latest machine features while creating a fun lace heart purse charm (shown here) – all materials provided!
Learn 10 new specialty techniques!
- Stabilize free-standing lace for fashionable athleisure wear, home accents, and more.
- Custom fit lace for your garments.
- Upcycle fashions with lace.
- Mix embroidery with prints.
- Add a glistening touch to your embroidery with metallics and Mylar.
- Lift your lettering with puffy foam.
- Discover inspiration with trendy dimensional embroidery techniques!
- Learn to use embroidery to enhance your wardrobe and flatter your figure.
- Make embroidered fringe.
- Add lacy effects to lettering.
- Plus! All attendees will receive a fully activated copy of Embroidery Tool Shed Inspiration Software! (A $199 value!) and gift bag with assortment of amazing products!
- For attending event during the summer, receive a free Embroider Buddy® with your gift bag!
Venue Phone: (818) 332-7777
16214 Nordhoff Street, North Hills, California, 91343, United States