- Sewing Center of Santa Fe - March 13, 2020
March 13, 2020
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sewing Center of Santa Fe - March 14, 2020
March 14, 2020
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Event Phone: (505) 424-3242
Learn from a dime embroidery expert,
for a She Shed experience where you will find everything you need to make your embroidery escape!
Sewing Center of Santa Fe
Register now for only $29
A She Shed doesn’t have to be a building, it can be a place where all your favorite things are found – from machines to tools to your favorite pet companions.
The She Shed Embroidery Escape will answer important embroidery questions — from design placement to hooping to software. Meet a new friend, duplicate a favorite furry friend in applique and explore color therapy.
Half of this 5-hour class includes an opportunity to work with placement tools during hooping and stitching activities. Students will mark and hoop the top five projects: onesies, left-chest, towels, napkins and continuous embroidery, and stitch a guest towel in a round-robin format.
Learn How To
- Get the most out of entry-level embroidery software.
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel.
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement.
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace.
- Land the embroidery where planned.
- Create and critique precision lettering.
- Hoop and stitch on dealer’s choice of embroidery machines.
- Use the pros’ applique tips.
- Turn words into artwork.
- Edit designs on the fly.
- Multiply embroidery design stash.
- Master continuous embroidery. Use machine navigating features.
- Plus! All attendees will receive a fully activated copy of Embroidery Tool Shed Inspiration Software! (A $199 value!) and gift bag with assortment of amazing products!
Venue Phone: (505) 424-3242
3014 Cielo Court Ste A, Santa Fe, New Mexico, 87507, United States