- July 31st , Friday at 2pm PDT (4pm CDT)
July 31, 2020
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Event Replay (PDT Time Zone)
July 31, 2020 - August 2, 2020
3:30 pm - 12:30 pm
Event Phone: 714-993-2739
Join Eileen Roche and Ashley Jones
for Lace Making Tips Online event –
Sewing Center of Orange County Customer Exclusive!
Attend this class and learn new specialty techniques including upcycling fashions with lace, embroidered fringe, mylar applique, & more! Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation with Ashley Jones and Eileen Roche!
Steve Shuman will be the moderator of this event and looks forward to joining you on July 31st!
Learn new techniques that showcase projects from graceful and elegant to fun and frivolous. We’ll surprise you with all the special affects you can create with your embroidery machine, stabilizers and thread. From fashion to home decor, if you want your friends to say, “You made that?” this is the class for you.
Includes a Stitch at Home Project: Experience the latest machine features while creating a fun lace bookmark– downloadable lace design provided!
Learn 7 new specialty techniques!
- Stabilize free-standing lace for fashionable athleisure wear, home accents, and more.
- Custom fit lace for your garments.
- Upcycle fashions with lace.
- Add a glistening touch to your embroidery with metallics and Mylar.
- Discover inspiration with trendy dimensional embroidery techniques!
- Make embroidered jewelry.
- Add lacy effects to monograms.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Venue Phone: 714-993-2739
Venue Website: http://sewingcenteroforangecounty.com/
Camouflage With Lace – 90 minute Virtual event
July 31st , Friday at 2pm PDT (4pm CDT)
Educator Presenting: Ashley Jones
Co-Host: Eileen Roche
Participating Store Moderator: Steve Shuman