- Sew Vac City - March 2, 2018
March 2, 2018
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Sew Vac City - March 3, 2018
March 3, 2018
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Event Phone: (979) 693-6592
Join Inspiration Consultant,
at Sew Vac City
for Design Workshop Event!
Who should attend?
This 4-hour lecture demo is designed for all quilting skill levels.
- If you’ve ever wanted to design your fabric, then this event is for you!
- If you have quilt tops and need to finish them, we’ll show you how!
- If you love software, then bring your laptop and follow along to learn how easy it is to piece in the hoop, create beautiful quilting designs and design one-of-a-kind fabric!
- Like to learn by doing? Then you’ll love the Design Workshop where you’ll use state-of-the-art fabric design software, build a block in the hoop and learn how to manage a full-size quilt on an embroidery machine!
1. Design an entire quilt top using state-of-the-art fabric design software.
2. Experiment with repeating patterns to create allover fabrics!
3. Learn piece in-the-hoop techniques for making individual quilt blocks at the embroidery machine.
4. Learn the quilt-as-you-go method for quilting using Stipple products!
At the Quilting Stations:
5. Test drive the Weightless Quilter – the solution for handling bulky quilts.
6. Stitch machine embroidered quilting designs using the shortE!
Have a stack of unfinished quilt tops at home? Learn how templates can aid in planning quilting design placement for flawless results!
Event Price: $29
Venue Phone: (979) 693-6592
3800 State Hwy 6 South Suite 100, College Station, Texas, 77845, United States