- Sew n Sew - March 22, 2019
March 22, 2019
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sew n Sew - March 23, 2019
March 23, 2019
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Event Phone: (920) 830-9372
Join Inspiration Consultant,
for this fun and informative event in a relaxed learning environment.
Register now for only $29
Sew n Sew
Did you know your embroidery machine can do everything from applique to zippers?
Half of this 5-hour class includes hands-on placement, hooping and stitching activities.
Learn how to mark and hoop three embroiderables: hat, speed technique on napkins and continuous embroidery.
Plus! Attendees will stitch a Make & Take project, an Insta-Pocket, in a round-robin format.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Create perfect applique from the inside out on flat to furry fabrics
- Ramp up basic applique with trendy motif finishes
- Make raw edge applique that withstands the test of time
- Embroider reverse applique on garments and accessories
- Design unique monograms
- Speed up stitching multiples
- Successfully stitch miniature text
- Add dimension to simple fonts and designs with Puffy foam
- Produce bubble text from scratch
- Generate romantic calligraphy elements
- Mark, stabilize and hoop a hat on any machine – even a traditional single-needle machine
- Transform flat designs into a Bundle of Fun in the hoop
- Install zippers painlessly with an embroidery machine
- Stitch flawless buttonholes for all your garment needs
- Embellish sleeves, hems and necklines
- Master continuous embroidery
- Use placement guides and alignment marks
- Navigate on the machine’s editing screen
- Hoop and stitch on dealer’s choice of embroidery machines
- Use automatic threaders
- Use machine editing features
- Make & Take project
- Plus! All attendees will receive a fully activated copy of My Emoji Stitches software! (A $199 value!)
Now you can stitch your own avatars and emojis!
Venue Phone: (920) 830-9372
1881 N Silverspring Dr, Appleton, Wisconsin, 54915, United States