- October 6, Tuesday at 11am CDT
October 6, 2020
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Event Replay
October 6, 2020 - October 8, 2020
12:30 pm - 9:30 am
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: 1-866-SEW-A-LOT (636-757-3519)
Join Eileen Roche and Ashley Jones for a She Shed experience where you will find everything you need to make your embroidery escape!
Sew For Less
Michael Guccione will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on October 6th!
A She Shed doesn’t have to be a building, it can be a place where all your favorite things are found – from machines to tools to your favorite pet companions.
The She Shed Embroidery Escape will answer important embroidery questions – from design placement to hooping to software.
Watch and learn how to mark and hoop left-chest, towels, onesies and download a free design.
Learn How To
- Transform your embroidery with easy software techniques.
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel.
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement.
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace.
- Land the embroidery where planned.
- Create precise professional lettering.
- Edit designs on the fly.
- Multiply your embroidery design stash.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
All who attend will get a free She Shed Embroidery Design
Venue: Virtual She-Shed Embroidery Escape Event - Sew for Less
Venue Website: https://www.sewforless.com/
She Shed Embroidery Escape – 90 minute Virtual event
April 21 at 2:00 pm CDT
Educator Presenting: Aine McCarthy
Co-Host: Eileen Roche
Participating Store Host: Mike Guccione
Contact Information: email@example.com