- December 15th, Tuesday at 11 am CST
December 15, 2020
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Event Replay (CST Time Zone)
December 15, 2020 - December 17, 2020
12:30 pm - 9:30 am
Join Deborah Jones and Aine McCarthy
for Holiday Gift Making virtual event –
Sew for Less Exclusive Event!
Sign in to see exciting samples and learn new techniques to make gifts for everyone on your gift list. From whimsical and youthful to sophisticated and elegant – all made in My Lace Maker software from DIME. Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation with Deborah Jones and Aine McCarthy!
Michael Guccione will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on December 15th!
Transform your holidays with specialty embroidery techniques for decorations, wearables, accessories and more. See dozens of professionally-created samples. Learn the secrets to professional results and bring your questions. DIME’s experts will be happy to solve your embroidery questions.
Learn 7 Specialty Techniques
- Stabilize free-standing lace for home accents and wearables
- Add sparkle and shine with Mylar and metallic thread
- Elevate gift wrap and greeting cards with unique embroidered elements
- Make embroidered jewelry
- Upcycle fashions with lace
- Learn to custom fit lace to any garment – yokes, pocket flaps, hems and more
- Create an enchanting table setting with 3-D lacy accents
Includes a Stitch at Home Project: Each attendee can download a free lace project design of a fun cord keeper- downloadable lace design provided!
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Venue Website: https://www.sewforless.com/
Holiday Gift Making – 90 minute Virtual Event
December 15th, Tuesday at 11 am CST
Educator Presenting: Aine McCarthy
Co-Host: Deborah Jones
Participating Store Host: Michael Guccione
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org