- June 24th Wednesday at 5:00 pm EDT (4pm CDT)
June 24, 2020
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Event Replay (EDT Time Zone)
June 24, 2020 - June 26, 2020
6:30 pm - 3:30 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: 850-403-7332
Join Deborah Jones and Ashley Jones
for Lace Making Tips Online event –
Ruthie’s Notions Customer Exclusive!
Attend this class and learn new specialty techniques including upcycling fashions with lace, embroidered fringe, mylar applique, & more! Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation with Ashley Jones and Deborah Jones!
Ruth Barnhill & Ashton Stewart will be the moderators of this event and looks forward to joining you on June 24th!
Learn new techniques that showcase projects from graceful and elegant to fun and frivolous. We’ll surprise you with all the special affects you can create with your embroidery machine, stabilizers and thread. From fashion to home decor, if you want your friends to say, “You made that?” this is the class for you.
Includes a Stitch at Home Project: Experience the latest machine features while creating a fun lace bookmark– downloadable lace design provided!
Learn 7 new specialty techniques!
- Stabilize free-standing lace for fashionable athleisure wear, home accents, and more.
- Custom fit lace for your garments.
- Upcycle fashions with lace.
- Add a glistening touch to your embroidery with metallics and Mylar.
- Discover inspiration with trendy dimensional embroidery techniques!
- Make embroidered jewelry.
- Add lacy effects to monograms.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Venue Phone: 850-403-7332
Venue Website: https://www.ruthiesnotions.com/
Camouflage With Lace – 90 minute Virtual event
June 24th Wednesday at 5:00 pm EDT (4pm CDT)
Educator Presenting: Ashley Jones
Co-Host: Deborah Jones