- Rich's Sewing Vacuum - June 9, 2016
June 8, 2016 - June 9, 2016
11:00 pm - 3:00 am
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: (541) 686-1510
Join Inspiration Consultant,
at Rich’s Sewing Vacuum
for the Embroidery Techniques from A to Z Event!
Embroidery Techniques from Applique to Zippers
You will learn:
- Applique – inside and out – everything from basic satin edge to trendy motifs on flat to furry fabrics and everything in between.
- Smorgasbord of lettering techniques: monogramming, miniature, bubble, puffy and calligraphy to fit all of your needs. Say it with embroidery!
- Stitch a hat on a single needle? Yes you can! Learn how to mark, stabilize and hoop a hat in no time!
- Discover Stitch Swag! Now it’s easy to transform one dimensional embroidery into oh-so-cute and useful 3D projects. These in the hoop projects deliver fun and creativity with every stitch.
- Zipper insertion and flawless buttonholes for all your garment needs.
- 4-hour lecture demo including interactive student hands-on segments.
- Brand new presentation, fresh samples and hot new techniques!
Bonus! Register and receive the Star Bright Collection for FREE!
The Star Bright Collection will be sent via email upon paid registration.
Plus! All attendees will receive a goody bag that includes a fully activated copy of Stitched Snapshots Software! (A $199 value!)
Venue Phone: (541) 686-1510
987 Garfield Street #1, Eugene, Oregon, 97402, United States