- Friday May 22, 2020: 12pm PST
May 22, 2020
12:00 am - 1:30 am
Join Eileen Roche and Ashley Jones
for Lace Making Tips Online event –
Quality Sewing Customer Exclusive!
Attend this class and learn new specialty techniques including upcycling fashions with lace, embroidered fringe, mylar applique, & more! Space is limited – register today for this free 90-minute online presentation with Ashley Jones and Eileen Roche!
Reva Flood, Quality Sewing & Vacuum Education Manager will be the moderator of this event and looks forward to joining you on May 22nd!
Learn new techniques that showcase projects from graceful and elegant to fun and frivolous. We’ll surprise you with all the special affects you can create with your embroidery machine, stabilizers and thread. From fashion to home decor, if you want your friends to say, “You made that?” this is the class for you.
Includes a Stitch at Home Project: Experience the latest machine features while creating a fun lace bookmark– downloadable lace design provided!
Learn 7 new specialty techniques!
- Stabilize free-standing lace for fashionable athleisure wear, home accents, and more.
- Custom fit lace for your garments.
- Upcycle fashions with lace.
- Add a glistening touch to your embroidery with metallics and Mylar.
- Discover inspiration with trendy dimensional embroidery techniques!
- Make embroidered jewelry.
- Add lacy effects to monograms.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.