- December 17th, Thursday at 1:00pm PST (3:00 pm CST)
December 17, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Event Replay (PST Time Zone)
December 17, 2020 - December 19, 2020
2:30 pm - 11:30 am
Event Phone: 253-261-0769
Join Deborah Jones and Aine McCarthy
for Holiday Gift Making virtual event –
Quality Sew & Vac Exclusive Event!
Sign in to see exciting samples and learn new techniques to make gifts for everyone on your gift list. From whimsical and youthful to sophisticated and elegant – all made in My Lace Maker software from DIME. Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation with Deborah Jones and Aine McCarthy!
Reva Flood will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on December 17th!
Transform your holidays with specialty embroidery techniques for decorations, wearables, accessories and more. See dozens of professionally-created samples. Learn the secrets to professional results and bring your questions. DIME’s experts will be happy to solve your embroidery questions.
Learn 7 Specialty Techniques
- Stabilize free-standing lace for home accents and wearables
- Add sparkle and shine with Mylar and metallic thread
- Elevate gift wrap and greeting cards with unique embroidered elements
- Make embroidered jewelry
- Upcycle fashions with lace
- Learn to custom fit lace to any garment – yokes, pocket flaps, hems and more
- Create an enchanting table setting with 3-D lacy accents
Includes a Stitch at Home Project: Each attendee can download a free lace project design of a fun cord keeper- downloadable lace design provided!
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Venue Phone: 253-261-0769
Venue Website: https://www.qualitysewing.com/
Holiday Gift Making – 90 minute Virtual Event
December 17th, Thursday at 1:00pm PST (3:00 pm CST)
Educator Presenting: Aine McCarthy
Co-Host: Deborah Jones
Participating Store Host: Reva Flood