- September 4th, Friday at 2pm CDT
September 4, 2020
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Event Replay
September 4, 2020 - September 6, 2020
3:30 pm - 12:30 pm
Event Phone: 405-853-6801
Join Eileen Roche and Ashley Jones for a She Shed experience where you will find everything you need to make your embroidery escape!
Christi Hawk will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on September 24th!
A She Shed doesn’t have to be a building, it can be a place where all your favorite things are found – from machines to tools to your favorite pet companions.
The She Shed Embroidery Escape will answer important embroidery questions – from design placement to hooping to software.
Watch and learn how to mark and hoop left-chest, towels, onesies and download a free design.
Learn How To
- Transform your embroidery with easy software techniques.
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel.
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement.
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace.
- Land the embroidery where planned.
- Create precise professional lettering.
- Edit designs on the fly.
- Multiply your embroidery design stash.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
All who attend will get a free She Shed Embroidery Design
Venue Phone: 405-853-6801
Venue Website: https://prairiequilt.com/
She Shed Embroidery Escape – 90 minute Virtual event
September 4th, Friday at 2pm CDT
Educator Presenting: Ashley Jones
Co-Host: Eileen Roche
Participating Store Host: Christi Hawk