- March 3rd at 1:00 pm CST
March 3, 2021
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Event Replay (CST Time Zone)
March 3, 2021 - March 5, 2021
2:30 pm - 11:30 am
Event Phone: (972) 527-7400
Join Eileen Roche and Ashley Jones for a She Shed experience where you will find everything you need to make your embroidery escape!
Plano Sewing Center
Rickey Whitaker will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on March 3rd!
A She Shed doesn’t have to be a building, it can be a place where all your favorite things are found – from machines to tools to your favorite pet companions.
The She Shed Embroidery Escape will answer important embroidery questions – from design placement to hooping to software.
Watch and learn how to mark and hoop left-chest, towels, onesies and download a free design.
Learn How To
- Transform your embroidery with easy software techniques.
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel.
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement.
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace.
- Land the embroidery where planned.
- Create precise professional lettering.
- Edit designs on the fly.
- Multiply your embroidery design stash.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
All who attend will get a free She Shed Embroidery Design
Venue Phone: (972) 527-7400
Venue Website: https://www.planosewing.com
She Shed Embroidery Escape – 90 minute Virtual event
March 3rd at 1:00 pm CST
Educator Presenting: Ashley Jones
Co-Host: Eileen Roche
Participating Store Host: Rickey Whitaker