- Patches and Scraps - March 22-23, 2019
March 21, 2019 - March 23, 2019
10:30 pm - 5:30 am
Event Phone: (432) 695-9961
Join Inspiration Consultant,
for this fun and informative event in a relaxed learning environment.
Register now for only $129 until March 8th ($159 after)
Patches and Scraps
What is Stitch Lab?
We’ve designed this class to be unlike any other. This hands-on class gives you the opportunity to use the most current dealer-supplied embroidery machines and tools for two-days. You’ll be learning, creating and having fun alongside your classmates in this completely hands-on event.
Each participant will go home with:
- Embroidery designs, instructions AND blanks to make the same 6 projects made in class.
Make 6 Projects in this 2-day event:
*Projects subject to change.
Develop 14 Techniques by Making the 6 Featured Projects:
- Quilt with your embroidery machine
- Learn precision piecing in the hoop
- Proven methods for embroidering on napped fabrics
- Sure-fire placement for matching sets – no mistakes, guaranteed!
- Add dimensional accents to everyday items
- Make your appliqué designs look more professional
- Use embroidery designs to make functional, beautiful items
- Edit like a pro!
- Hooping techniques for tired hands
- Shortcuts for stitching multiple items
- How to hoop ready-wear items
- Tame tricky fabrics – ultra suede, velvet, vinyl, leather and silk
- Hoop once and only once!
- Placement, placement, placement – nail it the first time!
Venue Phone: (432) 695-9961
2420 W. Illinois Ave, Midland, Texas, 79701, United States