- December 18th, Friday at 3 pm CST
December 18, 2020
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Event Replay (CST Time Zone)
December 18, 2020 - December 20, 2020
4:30 pm - 1:30 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: 512-459-3961
Join Deborah Jones and Aine McCarthy for a She Shed experience where you will find everything you need to make your embroidery escape!
Northwest Sewing Center
Mary Freudenberg will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on December 18th!
A She Shed doesn’t have to be a building, it can be a place where all your favorite things are found – from machines to tools to your favorite pet companions.
The She Shed Embroidery Escape will answer important embroidery questions – from design placement to hooping to software.
Watch and learn how to mark and hoop left-chest, towels, onesies and download a free design.
Learn How To
- Transform your embroidery with easy software techniques.
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel.
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement.
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace.
- Land the embroidery where planned.
- Create precise professional lettering.
- Edit designs on the fly.
- Multiply your embroidery design stash.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
All who attend will get a free She Shed Embroidery Design
Venue Phone: 512-459-3961
Venue Website: https://nwsewingcenter.com/
She Shed Embroidery Escape – 90 minute Virtual event
December 18th, Friday at 3 pm CST
Educator Presenting: Aine McCarthy
Co-Host: Deborah Jones
Participating Store Host: Mary Freudenberg