- March 18th at 4:00pm EDT (3:00 pm CDT)
March 18, 2021
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Event Replay (EDT Time Zone)
March 18, 2021 - March 20, 2021
5:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Event Phone: 864-962-5353
Join Eileen Roche and Ashley Jones for Edge to Edge Quilting with Your Embroidery Machine Virtual Exclusive event!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn one of today’s most sought-after embroidery skills.
Marietta’s Quilt & Sew
Marietta Louk will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on March 18th!
Edge to Edge Quilting with Your Embroidery Machine highlights the unique collaboration of DIME and Amelie Scott Designs. Amelie Scott Designs’ Expansion Packs perfectly complement DIME’s quilting and embroidery tools. You’ll be amazed how easy it is to finish your quilts with Amelie Scott Designs’ gorgeous quilting designs and you can expect professional results when you use DIME’s products and techniques to get the job done.
- Eileen Roche’s Quilt with an Embroidery Machine Methods
- Amelie Scott’s Edge to Edge Quilting Designs
- How to design quilting layouts from crib to king size
- How to handle a bulky quilt on an embroidery machine
- Precisely place quilting designs in the hoop
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Enjoy a free downloadable Anchor design.
Venue Phone: 864-962-5353
Venue Website: https://www.mariettasquiltandsew.com/
Edge to Edge Quilting with Your Embroidery Machine – 90 minute Virtual event
March 18th at 4:00pm EDT (3:00 pm CDT)
Educator Presenting: Ashley Jones
Co-Host: Eileen Roche
Participating Store Host: Marietta Louk