- Jackman's Fabrics (Fairview Heights) - October 17-18, 2020
October 17, 2020 - October 18, 2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Event Phone: (618) 632-2700
Learn from a dime embroidery expert,
for this fun and informative event in a relaxed learning environment.
Register now for only $129
From the friendly Nap Buddy plush toy to the comfy bath towel and slippers, you’ll work on projects designed to be donated to a worthy cause within the community. Whether inspirational or practical, all are made with love, and you’ll get your own set of blanks and designs to create the projects in your own sewing room using techniques learned in class. So join in and make your own contribution – for the greater good… and the "feel" good.
Learn new specialty techniques
to use over and over in your embroidery projects.
- Learn how to hold difficult items the easy way
- Discover new ways to embellish plush materials and make the plush surface part of your design
- Embroider things you never thought possible on a single-needle tabletop machine
- Create an in-the-hoop construction with a twist
- Make a lace creation you can wear!
- Lose your fear of embroidering plush characters
- Learn about the adding the magic of mylar to your projects
- Learn the secret to trouble-free stitching with metallic thread
Lace Purse Charm
Lace never goes out of style – learn important lace principles and best practices for stitching on water-soluble mesh stabilizer.
Embroider a Buddy
Learn to use a nap blocker feature to control the pile, and the easy way to hoop and hold your favorite embroiderable character.
Totally Awesome Tote
Fit all your projects into our jumbo tote, while learning to make your projects sparkle with the mylar technique.
Easy Embroidered Footwear
Learn how your font selection and lettering options can help your lettering stand out on a textured surface.
Focus on Fringe
Fringe Earrings are a fun and easy-to-make gift item – learn how the fringe technique works!
In-the-Hoop Jewelry Roll
Enjoy stitching a completed jewelry roll all in the hoop – the perfect nesting place for your fringe earrings!
- Lunch, snacks, kits and machines will be provided both days.
- Plus! All attendees go home with a Take Home Kit with all project blanks and designs to create the projects in their own studio using techniques learned in class.
Venue Phone: (618) 632-2700
1000 Lincoln Hwy, Fairview Heights, Illinois, 62208, United States