- Jackman's Fabrics - December 1, 2018
December 1, 2018
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Event Phone: (618) 632-2700
Join Inspirations Consultant,
for this fun and informative event in a relaxed learning environment.
Register now for only $29
Nothing says homemade like poor quality lettering. In this 7-hour class, students will learn the theory and practice of creating high-quality embroidered lettering.
Attendees will learn how to:
- How to choose the best font for your project
- Get clean crisp text in small sizes
- Create popular word art style birth squares and more- the easy way
- Stitch large lettering that won’t snag or pull out
- Choose the right thread for big and bold or light and delicate
- Keep your lettering from disappearing into textured fabrics
- Make quick work of poems, scriptures, recipes and more
- Pump up your lettering with 3D embroidery foam lettering
- Make towel monograms that will last the life of the towel
- Embroider lettering on light delicate fabrics with no stabilizer show-through
- Goody Bag that includes CD with Make & Take projects
- Plus! All attendees will receive a fully activated copy of My Emoji Stitches software! (A $199 value!)
Now you can stitch your own avatars and emojis!
Venue Phone: (618) 632-2700
1000 Lincoln Hwy, Fairview Heights, Illinois, 62208, United States