- May 14th at 12:00pm PDT (2:00pm CDT)
May 14, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Event Replay (PDT Time Zone)
May 14, 2021 - May 16, 2021
1:30 pm - 10:30 am
Event Phone: 425-392-9868
Join Deborah Jones and Ashley Jones for Edge to Edge Quilting with Your Embroidery Machine Virtual Exclusive event!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn one of today’s most sought-after embroidery skills.
Issaquah Sewing & Vacuum
Mo Pfister will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on May 14th!
Edge to Edge Quilting with Your Embroidery Machine highlights the unique collaboration of DIME and Amelie Scott Designs. Amelie Scott Designs’ Expansion Packs perfectly complement DIME’s quilting and embroidery tools. You’ll be amazed how easy it is to finish your quilts with Amelie Scott Designs’ gorgeous quilting designs and you can expect professional results when you use DIME’s products and techniques to get the job done.
- Eileen Roche’s Quilt with an Embroidery Machine Methods
- Amelie Scott’s Edge to Edge Quilting Designs
- How to design quilting layouts from crib to king size
- How to handle a bulky quilt on an embroidery machine
- Precisely place quilting designs in the hoop
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Enjoy a free downloadable Anchor design.
Venue Phone: 425-392-9868
Venue Website: https://issaquahsewvac.com/
Edge to Edge Quilting with Your Embroidery Machine – 90 minute Virtual event
May 14th at 12:00pm PDT (2:00pm CDT)
Educator Presenting: Ashley Jones
Co-Host: Deborah Jones
Participating Store Host: Mo Pfister