- February 16 at 1:00 PM EST (12:00 pm CST)
February 16, 2021
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Event Replay (EST Time Zone)
February 16, 2021 - February 18, 2021
2:30 pm - 11:30 am
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: 412-344-2330
Join Eileen Roche and Aine McCarthy for a She Shed experience where you will find everything you need to make your embroidery escape!
Gloria Horn Sewing Studio
Gloria Horn will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on February 16th!
A She Shed doesn’t have to be a building, it can be a place where all your favorite things are found – from machines to tools to your favorite pet companions.
The She Shed Embroidery Escape will answer important embroidery questions – from design placement to hooping to software.
Watch and learn how to mark and hoop left-chest, towels, onesies and download a free design.
Learn How To
- Transform your embroidery with easy software techniques.
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel.
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement.
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace.
- Land the embroidery where planned.
- Create precise professional lettering.
- Edit designs on the fly.
- Multiply your embroidery design stash.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
All who attend will get a free She Shed Embroidery Design
Venue Phone: 412-344-2330
Venue Website: https://www.sew412.com/
She Shed Embroidery Escape – 90 minute Virtual event
February 16 at 1:00 PM EST (12:00 pm CST)
Educator Presenting: Aine McCarthy
Co-Host: Eileen Roche
Participating Store Host: Gloria Horn