- August 21st Friday at 3:00 pm CDT
August 21, 2020
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Event Replay
August 21, 2020 - August 23, 2020
4:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Event Phone: 1-800-451-3900
Join Deborah Jones and Tina Bartelmay
for Lace Making Tips Online event –
EmbroideryDesigns.com Customer Exclusive!
Attend this class and learn new specialty techniques including upcycling fashions with lace, embroidered fringe, mylar applique, & more! Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation with Tina Bartelmay and Deborah Jones!
Megan Early will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on August 18th!
Learn new techniques that showcase projects from graceful and elegant to fun and frivolous. We’ll surprise you with all the special affects you can create with your embroidery machine, stabilizers and thread. From fashion to home decor, if you want your friends to say, “You made that?” this is the class for you.
Includes a Stitch at Home Project: Experience the latest machine features while creating a fun lace bookmark– downloadable lace design provided!
Learn 7 new specialty techniques!
- Stabilize free-standing lace for fashionable athleisure wear, home accents, and more.
- Custom fit lace for your garments.
- Upcycle fashions with lace.
- Add a glistening touch to your embroidery with metallics and Mylar.
- Discover inspiration with trendy dimensional embroidery techniques!
- Make embroidered jewelry.
- Add lacy effects to monograms.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Venue Phone: 1-800-451-3900
Venue Website: https://www.embroiderydesigns.com/
Camouflage With Lace – 90 minute Virtual event
August 21st Friday at 3:00 pm CDT
Educator Presenting: Tina Bartelmay
Co-Host: Deborah Jones
Participating Store Host: Megan Early