- July 21st, Tuesday at 11am HST (4pm CDT)
July 21, 2020
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Event Replay (HST Time Zone)
July 21, 2020 - July 23, 2020
12:30 pm - 9:30 am
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: 808-935-1234
Join Eileen Roche and Tina Bartelmay
for Lace Making Tips Online event –
Discount Fabric Warehouse Customer Exclusive!
Attend this class and learn new specialty techniques including upcycling fashions with lace, embroidered fringe, mylar applique, & more! Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation with Tina Bartelmay and Eileen Roche!
Learn new techniques that showcase projects from graceful and elegant to fun and frivolous. We’ll surprise you with all the special affects you can create with your embroidery machine, stabilizers and thread. From fashion to home decor, if you want your friends to say, “You made that?” this is the class for you.
Includes a Stitch at Home Project: Experience the latest machine features while creating a fun lace bookmark– downloadable lace design provided!
Learn 7 new specialty techniques!
- Stabilize free-standing lace for fashionable athleisure wear, home accents, and more.
- Custom fit lace for your garments.
- Upcycle fashions with lace.
- Add a glistening touch to your embroidery with metallics and Mylar.
- Discover inspiration with trendy dimensional embroidery techniques!
- Make embroidered jewelry.
- Add lacy effects to monograms.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Venue Phone: 808-935-1234
Venue Website: http://www.discountfabricwarehouse.com/
Camouflage With Lace – 90 minute Virtual event
July 21st, Tuesday at 11am HST (4pm CDT)
Educator Presenting: Tina Bartelmay
Co-Host: Eileen Roche