- Blakeman Vacuum & Sewing - February 23, 2019
February 23, 2019
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
We're sorry, but all ticket sales have ended.
Event Phone: (970) 619-8558
Join Inspiration Consultant,
for this fun and informative event in a relaxed learning environment.
Register now for only $29
Blakeman Vacuum & Sewing
Embroiderers tell us hooping is their biggest challenge. Half of this 5-hour class includes hands-on placement, hooping and stitching activities.
Learn how to mark and hoop the top five projects: onesies, left-chest, towels, napkins and continuous embroidery.
Plus! Students will stitch a Make and Take project, an Embossed Towel, in a round-robin format.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace
- Land the embroidery where they planned!
- Use the pros’ applique tips
- Create and critique precision lettering
- Turn words into artwork
- Edit designs on the fly
- Transform simple sketches into artistic thread works
- Multiply their embroidery design stash
- Master continuous embroidery
- Navigate on the machine’s editing screen
- Hoop and stitch on dealer’s choice of embroidery machines
- Use automatic threaders
- Use machine editing features
- Make & Take project
- Plus! All attendees will receive a fully activated copy of My Emoji Stitches software! (A $199 value!)
Now you can stitch your own avatars and emojis!
Venue Phone: (970) 619-8558
530 North Garfield Ave., Loveland, Colorado, 80537, United States