- January 19, Tuesday at 11am MT (12 pm CT)
January 19, 2021
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Event Replay (MT Time Zone)
January 19, 2021 - January 21, 2021
12:30 pm - 9:30 am
Event Phone: 505-881-5253
Join Deborah Jones and Aine McCarthy for a She Shed experience where you will find everything you need to make your embroidery escape!
Ann Silva’s Sewing Center
Tina Connick & Jan Stevenson will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on January 19th!
A She Shed doesn’t have to be a building, it can be a place where all your favorite things are found – from machines to tools to your favorite pet companions.
The She Shed Embroidery Escape will answer important embroidery questions – from design placement to hooping to software.
Watch and learn how to mark and hoop left-chest, towels, onesies and download a free design.
Learn How To
- Transform your embroidery with easy software techniques.
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel.
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement.
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace.
- Land the embroidery where planned.
- Create precise professional lettering.
- Edit designs on the fly.
- Multiply your embroidery design stash.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
All who attend will get a free She Shed Embroidery Design
Venue Phone: 505-881-5253
Venue Website: http://www.annsilva.com/
She Shed Embroidery Escape – 90 minute Virtual event
January 19, 2021 Tuesday at 11am MT (12 pm CT)
Educator Presenting: Aine McCarthy
Co-Host: Deborah Jones
Participating Store Host: Tina Connick & Jan Stevenson