- Amy Baughman Sew & Quilt - May 17, 2019
May 16, 2019 - May 17, 2019
11:00 pm - 5:00 am
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: (724) 779-1390
Join Amy Baughman
for this fun and informative event in a relaxed learning environment.
Register now for only $29
Amy Baughman Sew & Quilt
Learn new specialty techniques!
You’ll learn new techniques in this 6-hour class that showcase projects from graceful and elegant to fun and frivolous. We’ll surprise you with all the special effects you can create with your embroidery machine, stabilizers and thread. From fashion to home decor, if you want your friends to say, “You made that?” this is the class for you.
Learn new specialty techniques:
- Stabilize free-standing lace for fashionable athleisure wear, home accents, and more.
- Custom fit lace for your garments.
- Upcycle fashions with lace.
- Mix embroidery with prints.
- Add a glistening touch to your embroidery with metallics and Mylar.
- Lift your lettering with puffy foam.
- Discover inspiration with trendy dimensional embroidery techniques!
- Learn to use embroidery to enhance your wardrobe and flatter your figure.
- Make embroidered fringe.
- Add lacy effects to lettering.
- Make & Take project
- Plus! All attendees will receive a fully activated copy of My Emoji Stitches software! (A $199 value!)
Now you can stitch your own avatars and emojis!
Venue Phone: (724) 779-1390
20215 Route 19, Suite 106, Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania, 16066, United States