- October 13th, Tuesday at 12 pm MST (2pm CDT)
October 13, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Event Replay (MST Time Zone)
October 13, 2020 - October 15, 2020
1:30 pm - 10:30 am
Event Phone: 602-841-5427
Join Eileen Roche and Aine McCarthy
for Holiday Gift Making virtual event –
35th Avenue Sew & Vac Exclusive Event!
Sign in to see exciting samples and learn new techniques to make gifts for everyone on your gift list. From whimsical and youthful to sophisticated and elegant – all made in My Lace Maker software from DIME. Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation with Eileen Roche and Aine McCarthy!
Jackie Gilbreath will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on October 13th!
Transform your holidays with specialty embroidery techniques for decorations, wearables, accessories and more. See dozens of professionally-created samples. Learn the secrets to professional results and bring your questions. DIME’s experts will be happy to solve your embroidery questions.
Learn 7 Specialty Techniques
- Stabilize free-standing lace for home accents and wearables
- Add sparkle and shine with Mylar and metallic thread
- Elevate gift wrap and greeting cards with unique embroidered elements
- Make embroidered jewelry
- Upcycle fashions with lace
- Learn to custom fit lace to any garment – yokes, pocket flaps, hems and more
- Create an enchanting table setting with 3-D lacy accents
Includes a Stitch at Home Project: Each attendee can download a free lace project design of a fun cord keeper- downloadable lace design provided!
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Venue Phone: 602-841-5427
Venue Website: https://www.35thavesewandvac.com
Holiday Gift Making – 90 minute Virtual Event
October 13th, Tuesday at 12 pm MST (2pm CDT)
Educator Presenting: Aine McCarthy
Co-Host: Eileen Roche
Participating Store Host: Jackie Gilbreath