- June 30th Tuesday at 2pm MT (4pm CDT)
June 30, 2020
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Event Replay (MT Time Zone)
June 30, 2020 - July 2, 2020
3:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Event Phone: 602-841-5427
Join Deborah Jones and Tina Bartelmay
for Lace Making Tips Online event –
35th Avenue Sew & Vac Customer Exclusive!
Attend this class and learn new specialty techniques including upcycling fashions with lace, embroidered fringe, mylar applique, & more! Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation with Tina Bartelmay and Deborah Jones!
Jackie Gilbreath will be the moderator of this event and looks forward to joining you on June 30th!
Learn new techniques that showcase projects from graceful and elegant to fun and frivolous. We’ll surprise you with all the special affects you can create with your embroidery machine, stabilizers and thread. From fashion to home decor, if you want your friends to say, “You made that?” this is the class for you.
Includes a Stitch at Home Project: Experience the latest machine features while creating a fun lace bookmark– downloadable lace design provided!
Learn 7 new specialty techniques!
- Stabilize free-standing lace for fashionable athleisure wear, home accents, and more.
- Custom fit lace for your garments.
- Upcycle fashions with lace.
- Add a glistening touch to your embroidery with metallics and Mylar.
- Discover inspiration with trendy dimensional embroidery techniques!
- Make embroidered jewelry.
- Add lacy effects to monograms.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Venue Phone: 602-841-5427
Venue Website: https://www.35thavesewandvac.com/
Camouflage With Lace – 90 minute Virtual event
June 30th Tuesday at 2pm MT (4pm CDT)
Educator Presenting: Tina Bartelmay
Co-Host: Deborah Jones